• Oops...

Something went wrong.

Please report this problem

Report a problem
    Upgrade to Premium

Rampage (2018)

Johnson stars as primatologist Davis Okoye, a man who keeps people at a distance but shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, incredibly rare albino silverback gorilla who has been in his care since he rescued the young orphan from poachers. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry mutates this gentle ape into a raging creature of enormous size...
    Duration: 107 min
    Quality: CAM
    Release: 2018
    IMDb: 6.5
    Rating
    (24) Voted
    1 Comments
    Sort By
    • Newest
    • Oldest
    BeckyAmbrose Anonymous
    OMG! Love this movie with #DwayneJohnson and #JeffreyDeanMorgan and #NaomieHarris. I like Jeffrey the most in this movie and my favorite part of the movie is in the beginning where George flips Dwane off. LOL I was like wtf??? ;) #TWD #Rampage(2018) #Rampage best movie ever.
    2018-04-30 17:04

You may also like

Ready Player One

HD

Death Wish (2018)

HD

A Quiet Place

HD

Pacific Rim: Uprising

HD

Deadpool 2

CAM

Avengers: Infinity War

CAM

Black Panther

HD

Tomb Raider (2018)

SD
  • Actors of "Rampage (2018)"

• Characters of "Rampage (2018)"

• Critic Reviews of "Rampage (2018)"

San Diego Reader

April 13, 2018

It may be based on a video game, but it plays like a live-action cartoon, one that doubles as a fantastical journey into the imagination and sensibility of a 10-year-old boy, complete with rude hand gestures and goofy declarations of badassery.

Rolling Stone

April 13, 2018

Dwayne Johnson takes on jumbo, aggressive, mutated creatures in an epic cheesefest featuring a silverback gorilla named George who flips the bird at The Rock. Wrong target, George. It's the movie that deserves the finger.

The Atlantic

April 13, 2018

It's telling that two of Rampage's big set pieces end with a gigantic albino gorilla laughing and giving the finger straight into the camera.

RogerEbert.com

April 13, 2018

When Johnson is doing that movie action star thing he does so well and giant animals are going enormous-mano-a-enormous-mano, there's undeniably goofy fun to be had. You just have to be patient during the downtime.

Globe and Mail

April 13, 2018

Rampage doesn't have much to offer: The plot is cursory, the dialogue is repetitive and the psychology is cheap.

Detroit News

April 13, 2018

This is the movie "Pacific Rim Uprising" wanted to be, this is the movie "Tomb Raider" should have been. Pure entertainment, "Rampage" is a smashing good time.

Observer (UK)

April 15, 2018

I'd trust Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson with my life.

Creative Loafing

April 14, 2018

Every which way but satisfying.

Aisle Seat

April 14, 2018

Sometimes it feels as though movies are made because the technology allows it, not because anyone is especially excited about telling a story. Rampage absolutely comes off like that.

Film Racket

April 14, 2018

Sometimes it feels as though movies are made because the technology allows it, not because anyone is especially excited about telling a story. Rampage absolutely comes off like that.

KXL-FM (Portland, OR)

April 14, 2018

We love gigantic ape movies. George is impossible not to love even when he's trashing Chicago. Fans of the game will have as much fun with this as they had playing the game.

Tri-City Herald

April 14, 2018

Used to play this video game with my youngest son. It was a blast. So is this movie. Just suspend disbelief and go with the flow.

Example Example Example
HD
Genre: